August 30, 2012
A vacancy has arisen in the Ana Liffey Drug Project for a Head of Services.
The Ana Liffey Drug Project is a low threshold, harm reduction service which provides front line services to people experiencing addiction in Dublin, the North East, Midlands and Mid-West Regions. The organization also runs the national drugs and alcohol information website http://www.drugs.ie and the Progression Routes Initiative http://www.progressionroutes.ie which connects interagency service delivery in Irish drug and alcohol services with national policy.
This is a new role and will be focused on leading services across the organisation in four different regions and will also be involved in the overall development of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of managing an addiction service, or similar, and wants to be part of a dynamic charity.
The role will be offered on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract basis. A Person Specification and Job Description are given below. If you would like to make a casual enquiry about the position, please call Tony Duffin on 01 8786899.
• Applications will be accepted by email only.
• Applications to include: A comprehensive covering letter stating how you meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification and an up-to-date CV listing all relevant experience. Only applications in MS Word or .pdf format will be accepted. Short-listing of applicants may apply.
• Applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing Date: Midnight, 9th September 2012 (applications received after this time will not be considered.)
• Interviews: Interviews will be held during w/c 17th September 2012.